Elizabeth Alice Dawson
ID No.1527, (23 October 1882 - )
|Descendent Chart for Rosanna Latham|
Descendent Chart for William Burrill
Descendent Chart for Margaret Thornber
|Nickname||Elizabeth Alice Dawson was usually known as Alice.|
|Birth*||23 Oct 1882||She was born in St Bartholomew's Church, Colne, Lancashire, England.2,1,3,4|
|Baptism||26 Sep 1886||She was baptised in Colne, Lancashire, England.1,4|
|Marriage*||1905||She married Albert Burrell, son of Thomas Burrell and Rosanna Thornber, in Church of St John the Evangelist, Great Marsden, Lancashire, England.5,2,3,4|
| Census 1911|
|2 Apr 1911||The 1911 UK Census enumerated Elizabeth Alice Dawson as being wife of Albert Burrell, Head of the household at 100 Green Road, Colne, Lancashire, England.3|
|Occupation*||2 Apr 1911||Elizabeth Alice Dawson was a cotton weaver.3|
|Num Child*||The 1911 UK Census recorded that 3 children had been born to Elizabeth and Albert by that date, and that 1 of them were already deceased. Candidates for the deceased include Clara Burrell.6,3|
|Albert Burrell (23 Feb 1883 - 1945)|
|Last Edited||7 Mar 2021|
- [S33] OPR Lan-OPC : 1886: Burnley Baptisms 1876-90, pg:146, entry:1161.
- [S22] Old Parochial Records (England/Wales) : Downloaded from the FreeBMD website.
- [S41] FreeCen : C: 1911: RG14,24917,472/5,5 sch:201.
- [S89] Ext. Research : Mrs J Jackson (1812).
- [S21] PRO Cert : B: 1906/2: Burnley,8e,261,488.
- [S76] Memorial Stone : Colne, Colne Cemetery, Sect.B, Plot 54.