ID No.1001, (circa 1834 - circa 1898)
|Birth*||c 1834 ||Reuben Schofield was born in Colne, Lancashire, England.1,2,3 |
|Occupation||30 Mar 1851 ||He was a tailor with stepfather.1 |
| Census 1851|
|30 Mar 1851 ||The 1851 UK Census enumerated Reuben Schofield as being son of the wife of George Dobson, Head of the household at 2 Shackleton Street, Colne, Lancashire, England.1 |
|Marriage*|| ||Reuben Schofield married Judith ?-----?2,3 |
|Census 1861*||7 Apr 1861 ||The 1861 UK Census enumerated Reuben Schofield as Head of household at Waterside, Colne, Lancashire, England.2 |
|Occupation||7 Apr 1861 ||He was a tailor, employing 1 man.2 |
|Occupation*||2 Apr 1871 ||He was a master tailor, employing 1 man.3 |
|Census 1871*||2 Apr 1871 ||The 1871 UK Census enumerated Reuben Schofield as Head of household at Shackletons Building, Colne, Lancashire, England.3 |
|Death*||c 1898 ||He is believed to have died c 1898.4 |
- [S52] Census Eng: 1851: HO107,2254,490,10 sch:3.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1861: RG9,3080,104,30 sch:146.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1871: RG10,4157,143,3 sch:15.
- [S88] Ext. Research: Miss B Spieth (136).
- [S52] Census Eng: 1871: RG10,4157,143,4 sch:15.