Robert Scott Mayer
ID No.353, (5 May 1901 - 9 October 1976)
Major Robert Scott Mayer
|Birth*||5 May 1901 ||Robert Scott Mayer was born in West Mills, Kirkcaldy, Parish of Abbotshall, Fife, Scotland.1 |
|Birth Reg||23 May 1901 ||His birth was registered in Kirkcaldy by his father, William Mayer.1 |
|Marriage*|| ||Robert Scott Mayer married Jean Mackenzie Edwards in Gymkana Club, Rangoon, Burma.2 |
|27 Mar 1924 ||Robert Scott Mayer attended the marriage of David Rodger and Agnes Jane Mayer in Crown Hotel, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 |
|Residence||27 Mar 1924 ||Robert Scott Mayer lived at West Mills, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.3 |
|Misc*|| ||He was The war years were partly spent in Burma, where he met James Chalmers (36.)13,14 |
|Occupation*|| ||He was an engineer.14 |
|Death*||9 Oct 1976 ||He died, aged 75.14 |
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1901: Kirkcaldy & Abbotshall (442),239.
- [S81] Ext. Research: Mrs T Aitken (599).
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1924: Kirkcaldy (442),68.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1925: Kirkcaldy (442),24.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1926: Kirkcaldy (442),407.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1930: Kirkcaldy (442),43.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1934: Kirkcaldy (442),644.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1949: Springburn (644/5),155.
- [S62] Local Record: National Insurance & Family Allowance declaration.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1984: Kirkcaldy (421),201.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1993: Kirkcaldy (421),890.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Kirkcaldy, Hayfield Cemetery, Sect.G, Row 5R, No.10.
- [S66] Other Document : Diary.
- [S99] Verbal.