Alice Ann Fare
ID No.150, (15 February 1865 - )
|Father*||Robert Daniel Fare1,2,3,4 b. 24 Dec 1840, d. bt 1882 - 1891|
|Mother*||Margaret Alice Parkinson b. 11 Jan 1842|
|Relationship||Great-grandmother of Tony Collins|
|Ancestor Chart for Tony|
Descendent Chart for Cuthbert Fare
|Birth*||15 Feb 1865||Alice Ann Fare was born in New Street, Preston, Lancashire, England.1,2,3,4,5,6|
|Birth Reg||16 Feb 1865||Her birth was registered in Preston by her father, Robert Daniel Fare.1|
| Census 1871|
|2 Apr 1871||The 1871 UK Census enumerated Alice Ann Fare as being daughter of Robert Daniel Fare, Head of the household at 59 Sizer Street, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, England.2|
| Census 1881|
|3 Apr 1881||The 1881 UK Census enumerated Alice Ann Fare as being daughter of Robert Daniel Fare, Head of the household at 136 Dalton Road, Barrow, Lancashire, England.3|
|Marriage*||14 Jun 1882||Alice Ann Fare married John Latham, son of Thomas Latham and Dorothy Parker, in Wesleyan Chapel, Barrow in Furness, Lancaster, England. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Amos White.4,7,5,6|
|Residence*||14 Jun 1882||Alice Ann Fare lived at 27 Harrison Street, Barrow in Furness, Lancaster, England.4|
|Residence*||19 Jun 1884||John Latham and Alice Ann Fare lived at Northscale, Walney, Lancaster, England.8|
| Census 1901|
|31 Mar 1901||The 1901 UK Census enumerated Alice Ann Fare as being wife of John Latham, Head of the household at 6 Maltese Road, Chelmsford, Essex, England.5|
| Census 1911|
|2 Apr 1911||The 1911 UK Census enumerated Alice Ann Fare as being wife of John Latham, Head of the household at 30 Avenue Road, Weymouth, Dorset, England.6|
|Num Child*||The 1911 UK Census recorded that 6 children had been born to Alice and John by that date, and that 2 of them were already deceased. Candidates for the deceased include 02 Latham and 03 Latham.6|
|John Latham (22 Feb 1861 - )|
|Last Edited||17 May 2016|
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1865/1: Preston 8e,481,371.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1871: RG10,4209,36,61 sch:343.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1881: RG11,4285,50,18 sch:63.
- [S12] Marr Cert: 1882/2: Barrow in Furness 8e,1302,135.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1901: RG13,1671,111,14 sch:104.
- [S52] Census Eng: 1911: RG14,12341,263/2,2 sch:243.
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1892/3: Dover 2a,994,33.
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1884/3: Barrow in Furness 8e,860,312.
- [S99] Verbal.
- [S66] Other Document : Child's baptismal certificate.
- [S85] Ext. Research: Mrs MJ Pike (207).