Maggie Kerr Todd
ID No.149, (19 June 1890 - 1 September 1960)
|Father*||James Todd1,2,3,4 b. 21 Aug 1854, d. 7 Nov 1919|
|Mother*||Maggie Kerr1,4 b. c 1854, d. 4 May 1938|
|Relationship||Grandaunt of Patricia Elizabeth Chalmers|
|Descendent Chart for David Todd|
Descendent Chart for John Kerr
|19 Jun 1890||James Todd, Maggie Kerr and Maggie Kerr Todd lived at 192 St Clair Street, Dysart, Fife, Scotland.1|
|Birth*||19 Jun 1890||She was born in 192 St Clair Street, Dysart, Fife, Scotland.1,2,3,4|
|Birth Reg||30 Jun 1890||Her birth was registered in Dysart by her father, James Todd.1|
|Baptism||27 Sep 1890||Maggie Kerr Todd was baptised in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.5|
| Census 1891|
|5 Apr 1891||The 1891 UK Census enumerated Maggie Kerr Todd as being daughter of James Todd, Head of the household at Sinclairtown, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.2|
| Census 1901|
|31 Mar 1901||The 1901 UK Census enumerated Maggie Kerr Todd as being daughter of James Todd, Head of the household at 94 Links Street, Abbotshall, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.3|
|Occupation||31 Mar 1901||Maggie Kerr Todd was a scholar.3|
|10 Sep 1920||She attended the marriage of John Martin and Johanna Kerr Todd in 94 Links Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14|
|Occupation*||c 1940||Maggie Kerr Todd was the manageress "Faerystitch", Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.15|
|Residence*||b 1 Sep 1960||She lived at 157 Balsusney Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland. She moved to Hill of Tarvit approx 3 weeks prior to her death.4|
|Death*||1 Sep 1960||She died at Hill of Tarvit House, Cupar, Fife, Scotland, aged 70.4|
|Death Reg||1 Sep 1960||Her death was registered by her niece, Elizabeth McNicoll Chalmers, in Cupar.4|
|Num Marr*||Maggie never married.4|
|Last Edited||17 May 2016|
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1890: Dysart (426),207.
- [S51] Census Sco: 1891: 426,12,17-18, sch:105.
- [S51] Census Sco: 1901: 442,8,7, sch:29.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1960: Cupar (420),185.
- [S66] Other Document : Annotation by minister on original Birth certificate showing baptism.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1920: Kirkcaldy (442),271.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1920: Buckhaven (459/2),582.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1924: Dysart (426),33.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1954: Kirkcaldy (421),41.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1957: George Sq. (685/5),199.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1981: Kirkcaldy (421),135.
- [S21] Death Cert: 2009: Kirkcaldy (421),487.
- [S21] Death Cert: 2012: Kirkcaldy (421),764.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Kirkcaldy, Hayfield Cemetery, Sect.C, Row 5R, No.1.
- [S99] Verbal.