Samuel Henry Malpass
ID No.1294, (1860 - )
|Father*||Daniel Malpas1,2 b. 1821, d. 26 May 1883|
|Mother*||Asenath Freem2 b. 1827|
|Birth*||1860||Samuel Henry Malpass was born in Berkeley, Gloucestershire, England.3,1,2|
| Census 1881|
|3 Apr 1881||The 1881 UK Census enumerated Samuel Henry Malpass as being son of Daniel Malpas, Head of the household at Saltwater Row, Frampton-on-Severn, Gloucestershire, England.1|
|Occupation*||3 Apr 1881||Samuel Henry Malpass was a pit sawyer.1|
|Residence*||12 Aug 1887||He lived at Raith, Auchtertool, Fife, Scotland.2|
|Occupation||12 Aug 1887||He was a coal miner.2|
|Marriage*||12 Aug 1887||He married Amelia Ann Lane, daughter of John Lane and Ann Good, in The Manse, Parish of Beath, Fife, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. John Sinclair.2,4,5|
|Occupation||19 Aug 1891||Samuel Henry Malpass was a coal miner.4|
|Occupation||22 Nov 1906||He was a coal miner.6|
|22 Nov 1906||He was present at the death of his daughter, Asenath Malpass in 4 Moodie Street, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland.6|
| Death Reg|
|24 Nov 1906||He registered the death of Asenath Malpass, his daughter, in Dunfermline.6|
|Occupation||21 Oct 1930||Samuel Henry Malpass was a coal miner.5|
|Residence||1 Apr 1948||He lived at 13 Droverhall Avenue, Mossgreen, Crossgates, Fife, Scotland.7|
|Amelia Ann Lane (c 1864 - 21 Oct 1930)|
|Last Edited||15 Mar 2021|
- [S41] FreeCen : C: 1881: RG11,2540,62,10 sch:53.
- [S11] NRS Cert : M: 1887: Beath (410),29.
- [S22] Old Parochial Records (England/Wales) : Downloaded from the FreeBMD website.
- [S11] NRS Cert : B: 1891: Dalgety (442),33.
- [S11] NRS Cert : D: 1930: Dunfermline (424),422.
- [S11] NRS Cert : D: 1906: Dunfermline (424),457.
- [S11] NRS Cert : D: 1948: Dunfermline (424),194.