Janet Thomson Wilson
#3390, (19 January 1870 - )
|Birth*||19 Jan 1870 ||Janet Thomson Wilson was born at Hunterfield, Cockpen, Midlothian, Scotland.1,2,3 |
|Birth Reg||4 Feb 1870 ||Her birth was registered by Charles Wilson, her father, in Cockpen.1 |
|Marriage*||26 Apr 1889 ||Janet Thomson Wilson married Alexander Milne, son of James Milne and Jane Caithness Moir, at Hunterfield, Stobhill, Midlothian, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by D.W. Wilson.4,2,5,6,3 |
|Residence*||26 Apr 1889 ||Janet Thomson Wilson lived at Hunterfield, Stobhill, Midlothian, Scotland.2 |
|Occupation*||26 Apr 1889 ||She was a carpet factory hand.2 |
| Birth Reg|
|19 Feb 1891 ||She registered the birth of Elizabeth Milne, her daughter, in Stobhill.6 |
| Census 1891|
|5 Apr 1891 ||The 1891 UK Census enumerated Janet Thomson Milne as being wife of Alexander Milne, Head of the household at Simpsonsland, Gorebridge, Haddingtonshire, Scotland. Others resident include James Milne and Elizabeth Milne.3 |
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1870: Cockpen (676),16.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1889: Stobhill (698/B),2.
- [S14] Census : C: 1891: Stobhill (698/B),1,29,sch.46.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1894: Stobhill (698/B),18.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1889: Stobhill (698/B),118.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1891: Stobhill (698/B),23.