Janet Thomson Wilson
ID No.3390, (19 January 1870 - )
|Birth*||19 Jan 1870 ||Janet Thomson Wilson was born in Hunterfield, Cockpen, Midlothian, Scotland.1,2,3 |
|Birth Reg||4 Feb 1870 ||Her birth was registered by Charles Wilson, her father, in Cockpen.1 |
|Marriage*||26 Apr 1889 ||Janet Thomson Wilson married Alexander Milne, son of James Milne and Jane Caithness Moir, in Hunterfield, Stobhill, Midlothian, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by D.W. Wilson.4,2,5,6,3 |
|Residence*||26 Apr 1889 ||Janet Thomson Wilson lived at Hunterfield, Stobhill, Midlothian, Scotland.2 |
|Occupation*||26 Apr 1889 ||She was a carpet factory hand.2 |
| Birth Reg|
|19 Feb 1891 ||She registered the birth of Elizabeth Milne, her daughter, in Stobhill.6 |
| Census 1891|
|5 Apr 1891 ||The 1891 UK Census enumerated Janet Thomson Milne as being wife of Alexander Milne, Head of the household at Simpsonsland, Gorebridge, Haddingtonshire, Scotland.3 |
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1870: Cockpen (676),16.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1889: Stobhill (698/B),2.
- [S14] Census : C: 1891: Stobhill (698/B),1,29,sch.46.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1894: Stobhill (698/B),18.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1889: Stobhill (698/B),118.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1891: Stobhill (698/B),23.