Jane Bell White
ID No.3298, (6 January 1909 - 16 June 1989)
|Birth*||6 Jan 1909 ||Jane Bell White was born in Caledonian Buildings, Lockerbie, Dumfries, Scotland.1,2,3 |
|Birth Reg||26 Jan 1909 ||Her birth was registered by Peter White, her father, in Lockerbie.1 |
|Anecdote*|| ||Family believe she may have been brought up by her aunt, who may have been named Trotter.4 |
|Marriage*||30 Dec 1927 ||Jane Bell White married Thomas Adams Milne, son of James Milne and Mary Ann Snedden, in Esperston, Midlothian, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev A. Clark Orr.2,5,6,7,8,3,9 |
|Occupation*||30 Dec 1927 ||Jane Bell White was a domestic servant.2 |
|Residence*||30 Dec 1927 ||She lived at Esperston, Midlothian, Scotland.2 |
|28 Feb 1986 ||She was widowed on the death of her husband Thomas.8 |
|Death*||16 Jun 1989 ||Jane Bell White died at 114 Birkenside, Gorebridge, Midlothian, Scotland, aged 80.3 |
|Death Reg||16 Jun 1989 ||Her death was registered by James Milne, her son, in Dalkeith.3 |
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1909: Dryfesdale (820),3.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1928: Borthwick (674),1.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1989: Dalkeith (762),236.
- [S99] Verbal : Mrs MG Hewitt.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1928: Stobhill (698/B),45.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1954: Edinburgh (St.Giles) (685/4),322.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1958: Temple (700),1.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1986: Dalkeith (762),107.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 2012: Bathgate (774),103.