Marianne Main Brown1
ID No.3265, (16 March 1872 - 19 February 1956)
|Birth*||16 Mar 1872 ||Marianne Main Brown was born in Kennoway, Fife, Scotland.2,3,4 |
|Birth Reg||2 Apr 1872 ||Her birth was registered by William Brown, her father, in Kennoway.2 |
|Marriage*||1 May 1896 ||Marianne Main Brown married Charles Horace Christie Lister, son of Henry Lister and Bethia Sime, in Kennoway, Fife, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev James Simpson.3,5,6,4 |
|Occupation*||1 May 1896 ||Marianne Main Brown was a bleachfield worker.3 |
|Residence*||1 May 1896 ||She lived at Kennoway, Fife, Scotland.3 |
|9 Oct 1905 ||She was widowed on the death of her husband Charles.6 |
|Death*||19 Feb 1956 ||Marianne Main Brown died at The Bungalow, Causeway, Kennoway, Fife, Scotland, aged 83.4 |
|Death Reg||20 Feb 1956 ||Her death was registered by Henry Lister, her son, in Kennoway.4 |
- Her surname is stated as "Browne" although father and mother are both shown as "Brown". All future documents show "Brown". I have assumed it was the registrar's clerical error.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1872: Kennoway (434),16.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1896: Kennoway (434),5.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1956: Kennoway (434),6.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1899: Kennoway (434),4.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1905: Kennoway (434),17.