ID No.321, (21 December 1896 - )
|Birth*||21 Dec 1896 ||James Lawrence was born in Hillfoot, Strichen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.1,2 |
|Birth Reg||15 Jan 1897 ||His birth was registered by William Lawrence, his father, in Strichen.1 |
|Occupation||24 Dec 1919 ||James Lawrence was a farm servant.2 |
|Residence*||24 Dec 1919 ||He lived at Hillfoot, Strichen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland.2 |
|Marriage*||24 Dec 1919 ||He married Helen Elspet Ewen, daughter of John Henry Ewen and Mary Ann Davidson Burnett, in Old Deer, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Robert Sangster Kemp.2,3,4,5 |
|Occupation*||24 Sep 1920 ||James Lawrence was a farm servant.3 |
|Occupation||22 Apr 1925 ||He was a farm worker.4 |
|Occupation||11 Apr 1959 ||He was a retired farm grieve.5 |
- [S11] NRS Cert : B: 1896: Strichen (241),1.
- [S11] NRS Cert : M: 1919: Old Deer (228/A0),19.
- [S11] NRS Cert : B: 1920: Strichen (241),44.
- [S11] NRS Cert : B: 1925: Strichen (241),24.
- [S11] NRS Cert : M: 1959: Newtyle (314),3.