Francis Joseph Funke
ID No.282, (6 April 1798 - 26 January 1874)
|Nickname|| ||Francis Joseph Funke was usually known as Frank. |
|Birth*||6 Apr 1798 ||He was born in Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.1 |
|Marriage*||15 Jul 1822 ||He married Janet Keddie, daughter of Robert Keddie and Janet Adamson, in Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.1,2,3,4 |
|Occupation||13 Jul 1823 ||Francis Joseph Funke was gamekeeper at Wemyss Castle, Fife, Scotland, working for the Rt. Hon. Francis, Earl of Wemyss.2,1 |
|Occupation||12 Mar 1858 ||He was a gamekeeper.3 |
|Occupation*|| ||He was a distillery worker at Haig's Distillery, Markinch, Fife, Scotland.4,5 |
|25 Nov 1872 ||He became a widower on the death of his wife Janet.3,1 |
|Death*||26 Jan 1874 ||Francis Joseph Funke died at East Wemyss, Fife, Scotland, aged 75.5,1 |
|Burial*||28 Jan 1874 ||He was buried in The Churchyard, Milton of Balgonie, Fife, Scotland.5 |
- [S92] Ext. Research: Mrs WS Thomson (2607).
- [S33] OPR-S, 1823: Wemyss (459),0060-0031(b).
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1858: Wemyss (459),7.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1930: Buckhaven (459/2),160.
- [S66] Other Document : Obituary The Fife News (31 Jan 1874).