ID No.1042, (circa 1833 - before April 1891)
|Birth*||c 1833 ||Henry Wood was born in Woodchurch, Kent, England.2,3 |
|Marriage*||1855 ||He married Elizabeth Masters, daughter of William Masters and Mary ?-----?, in Tenterden, Kent, England.4,2,3 |
|Census 1861*||7 Apr 1861 ||The 1861 UK Census enumerated Henry Wood as Head of household at Mill Cottage, Tenterden, Kent, England.2 |
|Occupation||7 Apr 1861 ||He was an agricultural labourer.2 |
|Census 1871*||2 Apr 1871 ||The 1871 UK Census enumerated Henry Wood as Head of household at Mill Cottage, Tenterden, Kent, England.3 |
|Occupation*||2 Apr 1871 ||He was an agricultural labourer.3 |
|Death*||b Apr 1891 ||He died.5 |
- [S85] Ext. Research : Mrs MJ Pike (207).
- [S41] FreeCen : C: 1861: RG9,510,103,2 sch:8.
- [S41] FreeCen : C: 1871: RG10,955,6,4 sch:13.
- [S22] Old Parochial Records (England/Wales) : Downloaded from the FreeBMD website.
- [S41] FreeCen : C: 1891: RG12,814,73,47 sch:141.