Elizabeth Thomson Anderson
ID No.2844, (24 October 1889 - )
|Birth*||24 Oct 1889 ||Elizabeth Thomson Anderson was born in 13 Durie Street, Leven, Fife, Scotland.1,2 |
|Birth Reg||13 Nov 1889 ||Her birth was registered in Leven by her father, James Anderson.1 |
|18 Aug 1916 ||Elizabeth Thomson Anderson attended the marriage of Francis Funkie Sharp and Joanna Keddie Anderson in Temperance Hotel, Station Road, Leven, Fife, Scotland.3,4,5,6 |
|Occupation*||16 Dec 1918 ||Elizabeth Thomson Anderson was a flax mill worker.2 |
|Residence*||16 Dec 1918 ||She lived at Durie Broom, Parish of Scoonie, Fife, Scotland.2 |
|Marriage*||16 Dec 1918 ||She married John G. Penman, son of John George Penman and Eliza Gray, in Scoonie Manse, Leven, Fife, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Charles Durward.2 |
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1889: Scoonie (456),125.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1918: Scoonie (456),30.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1916: Scoonie (456),21.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1966: Scoonie (456),48.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1970: Leven (443),110.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Leven, Scoonie Cemetery.