ID No.140, (17 May 1888 - 1 February 1976)
|Mother*||Mary Ann Alison McIntosh1,2,3 d. b 29 Apr 1916|
|Descendent Chart for Thomas Sharp|
Descendent Chart for William Ness
|Nickname||George Taylor was usually known as Geordie.4|
|Birth*||17 May 1888||He was born in Thistle Street, Burntisland, Fife, Scotland.1,2,3|
|17 May 1888||George Taylor, Mary Ann Alison McIntosh and George Taylor lived at Thistle Street, Burntisland, Fife, Scotland.1|
|Birth Reg||31 May 1888||His birth was registered by George Taylor, his father, in Burntisland.1|
|Occupation*||b 1914||George Taylor was a plumber.2|
|Name Change||c 29 Apr 1916||His name was legally changed to George McIntosh Taylor.2|
|Occupation||29 Apr 1916||He was a sapper with the Royal Engineers.2|
|Residence*||29 Apr 1916||He lived at 175 Hawkhill, Dundee, Forfarshire, Scotland.2|
|Marriage*||29 Apr 1916||He married Euphemia Funkie Sharp, daughter of Robert Sharp and Rachel Inglis Ness, in Sheriff Court House, Edinburgh, Scotland.2,3,5|
|Occupation||a 1918||George Taylor was with the peacekeeping forces Palestine.4|
|He, Rachel Forrester Inglis Sharp, John Chalmers, James Chalmers and Euphemia Funkie Sharp helped Robert Sharp and Rachel Inglis Ness helped.|
|Occupation||a 1939||George Taylor was an auxilliary policeman.4|
|Occupation||c 1944||He was a special constable.4|
|20 Feb 1954||He attended the wedding of James Chalmers and Elizabeth McNicoll Martin on 20 Feb 1954 in St John's Parish Church, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.6,7,8,9,10|
|Death*||1 Feb 1976||George Taylor died at 5 Matthew Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, aged 87. He was survived by his wife, Euphemia.3|
|Death Reg||2 Feb 1976||His death was registered by James Chalmers, his nephew, in Kirkcaldy.3|
|Cremation*||a 3 Feb 1976||George Taylor was cremated at Kirkcaldy Crematorium, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.4|
|Last Edited||5 Apr 2020|
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1888: Burntisland (411),89.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1916: St Giles (685/4),538.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1976: Kirkcaldy (421),71.
- [S99] Verbal : Mrs EM Chalmers.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 1976: Kirkcaldy (421),571.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1954: Kirkcaldy (421),41.
- [S11] NRS Certs : B: 1955: Kirkcaldy (421),13.
- [S11] NRS Certs : M: 1977: Kirkcaldy (421),215.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 2001: Kirkcaldy (421),200.
- [S11] NRS Certs : D: 2012: Kirkcaldy (421),764.