Margaret McNicoll Martin
ID No.97, (13 June 1892 - 19 October 1946)
|Father*||John Martin1,2,3 b. 5 Oct 1870, d. 6 Nov 1940|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Swanson McNicoll1,2,3 b. 21 May 1871, d. 24 Sep 1955|
|Relationship||Grandaunt of Patricia Elizabeth Chalmers|
|Descendent Chart for Peter Martin|
Descendent Chart for James McNicoll
|13 Jun 1892||John Martin, Elizabeth Swanson McNicoll and Margaret McNicoll Martin lived at Balkerrie, Eassie, Forfarshire, Scotland.1|
|Birth*||13 Jun 1892||She was born in Balkerrie, Eassie, Forfarshire, Scotland.1,2,3,4|
|6 Jun 1919||She attended the marriage of Robert Matthew and Jane McNicoll Martin in Church Cottage, Old Rattray, Parish of Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland.5,6,7,8|
|Occupation*||18 Jul 1919||Margaret McNicoll Martin was a children's nurse.2|
|Residence*||18 Jul 1919||She lived at Church Cottage, Old Rattray, Parish of Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland.2|
|Marriage*||18 Jul 1919||She married Thomas Rattray, son of Thomas Rattray and Annie Grieve, in Church Cottage, Old Rattray, Parish of Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Alexander MacRae.2,3,9,10,4|
|Death*||19 Oct 1946||Margaret McNicoll Martin died at 91 Henderson Park, Windygates, Fife, Scotland, aged 54.3,4|
|Memorial*||A gravestone to the memory of Margaret McNicoll Martin is located Methilmill Cemetery, Methilhill, Parish of Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.4|
|Thomas Rattray (19 Aug 1891 - 1 Apr 1970)|
|Last Edited||12 Jan 2017|
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1892: Eassie & Nevay (284),11.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1919: Rattray (389),9.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1946: Windygates (447/2),26.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Methilhill, Methilmill Cemetery.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1919: Rattray (389),5.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1950: St Cyrus (267),4.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1974: Auchtermuchty (418),6.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: East Wemyss Cemetery, 40/W/South.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1951: Largo (443),12.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1970: Buckhaven (459/2),85.
- [S99] Verbal.
- [S66] Other Document : Obituary Fife Free Press.