ID No.626, (circa 1830 - )
|Birth*||c 1830 ||John Mackenzie was born.1 |
|Occupation||30 Nov 1860 ||He was a farm grieve.1 |
|Residence*||30 Nov 1860 ||He lived at Califer Mains, Parish of Forres, Morayshire, Scotland.1 |
|Marriage*||30 Nov 1860 ||He married Helen McLennan, daughter of John McLennan and Margaret Manson, in Hilton of Delnies, Parish of Nairn, Nairnshire, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Alexander McKenzie.1,2,3 |
|Occupation*|| ||Verbal tradition has it that John Mackenzie was a gamekeeper for River Spey bailiffs.4 |
|Residence|| ||Verbal tradition has it that John Mackenzie and Helen McLennan lived at Ballindalloch, Banffshire, Scotland.4 |
|Residence|| ||Verbal tradition has it that John Mackenzie and Helen McLennan lived at an unknown place a farm outside, Tomintoul, Banffshire, Scotland.4 |
|19 Sep 1868 ||John Mackenzie was present at the birth of Jane Mackenzie in Police Station, Tomintoul, Banffshire, Scotland.2,3,5,6,7 |
|Occupation||19 Sep 1868 ||John Mackenzie was a police constable Tomintoul, Banffshire, Scotland.2 |
|Residence*||19 Sep 1868 ||John Mackenzie, Helen McLennan and Jane Mackenzie lived at Police Station, Tomintoul, Banffshire, Scotland.2 |
|Occupation||1 Dec 1892 ||John Mackenzie was a police constable.3 |
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1860: Nairn (123),29.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1868: Tomintoul (160/2),26.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1892: St Andrew (685/2),486.
- [S81] Ext. Research: Mrs T Aitken (599).
- [S54] Census USA: 1910: Ohio 11,11,3B, Ent 61-69.
- [S54] Census USA: 1920: Ohio 9,12,4B, Ent 70-83.
- [S54] Census USA: 1930: Ohio 25-180,17,2A, Ent 17-20.