Walter William Collins
ID No.51, (19 June 1896 - )
|Father*||Alfred Collins1,2 b. 25 Apr 1865, d. 15 May 1938|
|Mother*||Elizabeth White Mitchell1 b. c 1869, d. 20 Mar 1897|
|Relationship||Granduncle of Tony Collins|
|Descendent Chart for Richard Collins|
Descendent Chart for George Mitchell
|Birth*||19 Jun 1896||Walter William Collins was born in Beach Cottage, Chiswell, Portland, Dorset, England.1,3,4,2,5|
| Census 1901|
|31 Mar 1901||The 1901 UK Census enumerated Walter William Collins as being grandson of Giles Collins, Head of the household at Rue du Galet, St Lawrence, Jersey, Channel Islands.3|
|Occupation||2 Apr 1911||Walter William Collins was a railway porter.4|
| Census 1911|
|2 Apr 1911||The 1911 UK Census enumerated Walter William Collins as being grandson of Giles Collins, Head of the household at 2 Millbrook Cottages, Millbrook, St Lawrence, Jersey, Channel Islands.4|
|Occupation*||10 Jan 1920||Walter William Collins was a labourer.2|
|Marriage*||10 Jan 1920||He married Florence Vibert, daughter of Edward Vibert and Ada M ?-----?, in Parish of St Lawrence, Jersey, Channel Islands. The marriage was solemnised by Rev Adolphus O Balleine.2,6|
|Residence*||During WW2||Walter William Collins lived at Unity Villa, Millbrook, St Lawrence, Jersey, Channel Islands.5|
|Florence Vibert (10 Jan 1895 - 15 Mar 1951)|
|Last Edited||11 May 2016|
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1896/2: Weymouth 5a,313,366.
- [S62] Local Record: 1920: Jersey(St Lawrence),page62, entry:307.
- [S52] Census UK: 1901: RG13,5310,74,6 sch:37.
- [S52] Census UK: 1911: RG14,34936,1,1 sch:48.
- [S72] Mil Rec, German ID card 2027.
- [S62] Local Record: 1951: Jersey(St Peter),page54, entry:533.
- [S87] Ext. Research: Mr RH Collins (1351).
- [S99] Verbal.