James Watson Todd
ID No.145, (2 November 1895 - )
|Father*||James Todd1,2,3 b. 21 Aug 1854, d. 7 Nov 1919|
|Mother*||Maggie Kerr1,4 b. c 1854, d. 4 May 1938|
|Relationship||Granduncle of Patricia Elizabeth Chalmers|
|Descendent Chart for David Todd|
Descendent Chart for John Kerr
|Nickname||James Watson Todd was usually known as Jim.5|
|2 Nov 1895||James Todd, Maggie Kerr and James Watson Todd lived at 94 Links Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.1|
|Birth*||2 Nov 1895||He was born in 94 Links Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.1,2|
|Marriage*||He married Elizabeth Arnott in Didcot, Berkshire, England.5|
| Census 1901|
|31 Mar 1901||The 1901 UK Census enumerated James Watson Todd as being son of James Todd, Head of the household at 94 Links Street, Abbotshall, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.2|
|Occupation||31 Mar 1901||James Watson Todd was a scholar.2|
|Occupation*||He was believed to work in an ordnance depot.5|
|Residence*||8 Nov 1919||He lived at 94 Links Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.3|
|10 Sep 1920||He attended the marriage of John Martin and Johanna Kerr Todd in 94 Links Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14|
|Residence||5 May 1938||James Watson Todd lived at 14 First Avenue, Didcot, Berkshire, England.4|
|Death*||He died at Didcot, Berkshire, England.5|
|Last Edited||17 May 2016|
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1895: Kirkcaldy (442),467.
- [S51] Census Sco: 1901: 442,8,7, sch:29.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1919: Kirkcaldy & Abbotshall (442),240.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1938: Kirkcaldy (442),203.
- [S99] Verbal.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1920: Kirkcaldy (442),271.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1920: Buckhaven (459/2),582.
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1924: Dysart (426),33.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1954: Kirkcaldy (421),41.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1957: George Sq. (685/5),199.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1981: Kirkcaldy (421),135.
- [S21] Death Cert: 2009: Kirkcaldy (421),487.
- [S21] Death Cert: 2012: Kirkcaldy (421),764.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Kirkcaldy, Hayfield Cemetery, Sect.C, Row 5R, No.1.