ID No.125, (circa 1885 - )
|Father*||James Schofield1,2,3 b. c 1859|
|Mother*||Alice Clegg3 b. c 1859|
|Relationship||Grandaunt of Tony Collins|
|Descendent Chart for Reuben Schofield|
Descendent Chart for Alice Clegg
|Birth*||c 1885||Minnie Schofield was born in Colne, Lancashire, England.1,2,3|
| Census 1891|
|5 Apr 1891||The 1891 UK Census enumerated Minnie Schofield as being daughter of James Schofield, Head of the household at 78 Back Croft Terrace, Colne, Lancashire, England.1|
|Occupation*||5 Apr 1891||Minnie Schofield was a scholar.1|
| Census 1901|
|31 Mar 1901||The 1901 UK Census enumerated Minnie Schofield as being (an unknown value) of James Schofield, Head of the household at 108 Colne Lane, Colne, Lancashire, England.2|
|Occupation||31 Mar 1901||Minnie Schofield was a cotton weaver.2|
|Num Marr*||Minnie never married.4|
| Census 1911|
|2 Apr 1911||The 1911 UK Census enumerated Minnie Schofield as being daughter of James Schofield, Head of the household at 59 Colne Lane, Colne, Lancashire, England.3|
|Occupation||2 Apr 1911||Minnie Schofield was a weaver with a cotton manfacturer.3|
|22 Apr 1916||She attended the marriage of Alfred Burrell and Beatrice Schofield in Parish Church, Colne, Lancashire, England.5,6,7,8|
|Last Edited||16 Mar 2013|
- [S52] Census UK: 1891: RG12,3381,84,25 sch:174.
- [S52] Census UK: 1901: RG13,3885,20,1 sch:4.
- [S52] Census UK: 1911: RG14,24914,472/5,2 sch:257.
- [S99] Verbal.
- [S12] Marr Cert: 1916/2: Burnley 8e,356,271.
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1923/1: Conway 11b,714,79.
- [S2] Birth Cert: 1924/1: Conway 11b,717,355.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1995: Kirkcaldy (421),756.