ID No.120, (19 August 1891 - 1 April 1970)
|Father*||Thomas Rattray1,2,3 d. b 18 Jul 1919|
|Mother*||Annie Grieve1,2,3 d. a 18 Jul 1919|
|Descendent Chart for Peter Martin|
Descendent Chart for James McNicoll
|Birth*||19 Aug 1891||Thomas Rattray was born in Methilhill, Parish of Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.1,2,3,4|
|19 Aug 1891||Thomas Rattray, Annie Grieve and Thomas Rattray lived at Methilhill, Parish of Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.1|
|6 Jun 1919||He attended the marriage of Robert Matthew and Jane McNicoll Martin in Church Cottage, Old Rattray, Parish of Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland.5,6,7,8|
|Occupation*||18 Jul 1919||Thomas Rattray was a coal miner.2|
|Residence*||18 Jul 1919||He lived at Windygates, Milton of Balgonie, Fife, Scotland.2|
|Marriage*||18 Jul 1919||He married Margaret McNicoll Martin, daughter of John Martin and Elizabeth Swanson McNicoll, in Church Cottage, Old Rattray, Parish of Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland. The marriage was solemnised by Rev. Alexander MacRae.2,9,10,3,4|
|19 Oct 1946||Thomas Rattray became a widower on the death of his wife Margaret, at which he was present.9,4|
|Occupation||19 Oct 1946||Thomas Rattray was a builder's yardsman.9|
|Occupation||17 Oct 1951||He was a grocer.10|
|Occupation||b 1970||He was a general merchant.3|
|Death*||1 Apr 1970||He died at 118 Wellesley Road, Methil, Fife, Scotland, aged 78.3,4|
|Memorial*||A gravestone to the memory of Thomas Rattray is located Methilmill Cemetery, Methilhill, Parish of Wemyss, Fife, Scotland.4|
|Margaret McNicoll Martin (13 Jun 1892 - 19 Oct 1946)|
|Last Edited||12 Jan 2017|
- [S1] Birth Cert: 1891: Buckhaven (459/2),231.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1919: Rattray (389),9.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1970: Buckhaven (459/2),85.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: Methilhill, Methilmill Cemetery.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1919: Rattray (389),5.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1950: St Cyrus (267),4.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1974: Auchtermuchty (418),6.
- [S76] Memorial Stone: East Wemyss Cemetery, 40/W/South.
- [S21] Death Cert: 1946: Windygates (447/2),26.
- [S11] Marr Cert: 1951: Largo (443),12.
- [S99] Verbal.
- [S66] Other Document : Obituary Fife Free Press.